28 Şubat 2009 Cumartesi

I love February !


Hi Dear Friends,


I started to work again as you understand. I have to find out a way to post my blog daily but I am getting very tired when I arrived to home. Maybe it's better fo me (and you of course) to writing the blog weekly but taking the photos daily for a while...
I feel very good this week. I think the reason is the title of the post " I love february". It means that the winter is going officialy. The spring is coming tomorrow :) I am like a nutshell in the freezer at winter time, I don't want to do anything, go to work or home, sleep or not to sleep, read or not to read, eat or don't eat (!), doesn't matter for me... But the changes started now. We have 1 week cold weather more (old people say so). After then you can see flowers all around, people start to smile with any reason, less arguements, any fights and wars (I hope), more and more...
We are talking about politics or economic crisis at work sometimes and my collegues are getting very surprised about my opinions. I don't tell them who is my teacher but you ;) Sam has a website which he writes about his travels, life,spirituality, politics, economy and more... If you take a glimpse at http://www.aliasjones.com/ sometimes, you can see what's going on this crazy world from a different angle.
There is more to write but I want to sleep ;) Here is the photos of the last week... Oh... Btw the second sign of spring (cemre) fell down to the water on friday. Spring baby...

The 52nd day
This beautiful young girl is my niece Hazal. She is very smart too and already decided to study medical faculity after high school. She has 1 more years now. I love her very much.



The 53rd day
Imge is a friend of mine from ferry ride :) we come back to island by same ferry, actually they live on the third island Heybeliada but I enjoy her concerts till Kınalıada. She is 11 years old and studies guitar at the academy of music for 4 years. I am sure we'll watch her performances soon in the public.






The 54th day

Just work stuff....




The 55th day
I am also working on a project named "The cats of Knalıada" or something like that :) I think this photo will be one of them.




The 56th day
It was raining again, took the ferry to home. A girl with white hat was sitting cross to me. The light was coming just behind the girl and the Haydarpaşa train station at the back. I like stolen photos, does it make me a pervert? When a pervert turns out an artist? Or does she / he ?




The 57th day
I went to shopping to Beşiktaş that day and when I saw this photo I stopped suddenly and started to laugh. This man is a candidate for Major of Istanbul and his offers are; He will allow to youtube connection and the taxi drivers will work with the same price in daytime and nights :)
There was an old man looking to the poster, we looked each other, he said "I am curious about what we'll see more". Smiled... But I have to accept that I loved the heart shape thing ;)



The 58th day
Saturday started wonderful. It was shining, you can feel the spring, because cemre fell down to the water on friday. I put the Gato outside, yesss she is still pregnant but getting heavier. I also went out for a walk and 10 minutes later it started to rain ! I did not neither umbrella nor raincoat so my camera started to get wet. Turned back to home as fast as possible and fell down to sleep :) When Sam came to home I saw that the day turned out a wonderful day again... I could only had this shot from that day.



Rumi game is not working since one week or so... I don't know why. If I don't feel something when I put the lines from Rumi Poetry, what is the meaning to try to do it? I'll think about it tonight, if Gato doesn't give birth...

Loves&Games&Meanings...

2 yorum:

olivinlove dedi ki...

I want to make a clarification about the poster of major candidate :) I learnt that this is a project of greenpeace to make people curious about him and go to his web page www.solukal.com his family name solukal means that "take a breath" ;)

Bir düzeltme yapmam gerekiyor Beşiktaştaki seçim afişi ile ilgili. Öğrendim ki bu greenpeace'in bir projesiymiş insanların dikkatini çekmek için. www.solukal sitesine giderseniz daha fazla bilgi edinebilirsiniz...

Nevin dedi ki...

I love the 4th picture of Kinaliada.... :) If you come up with a book of "cat's of Kinaliada", I would love to buy a copy... let me know! :)

Much love from a fellow islander.... Buyukada....
Nevin!