8 Şubat 2009 Pazar

Cat's life

...

The day 39th

I am telling you, it's easy life... If you are cute enough and can meoowww at the right tone at the right time, you can get whatever you want. I will come as a cat next time ;)

Soul, if you want to learn secrets,
Your heart must forget about shame
and dignity
You are God's lover,
yet you worry what people are saying.


Rumi's words always touch to the right point at the right time inside me. This is my life, my choises, my point of view and I can do whatever I want with them... I call anyone a friend who extends my life in a good way with his/her constractive critisizm. Life is too short to make it complicated...





I woke up with storm today and at some point I worried about the roof will fly to the sea !! I fed Gato and she did not come back. hmmmmm, she has something to do recently, I don't know if it's time for cats. After she knocked the door on, yes she does it. She came inside like an alien is following her, shaked her body and went her corner. Cat's life; eat, have sex, sleep, stretched out and again... easy lovely easy lovely easy lovely....



She saw her boyfriend and run to the window to look at him. I opened the door and let her go out but she wanted to stay inside. We all have choises even the cats... Comfort, easy life, fears are effect our decisions, so you must be brave to risk everything and change your life. Doesn't matter small or big changes...
Have a nice sunday as much as mine ;)

1 yorum:

Alias Jones dedi ki...

guzel... cok cok...