9 Ocak 2009 Cuma

days 8 and 9 of 365


It seems that this will be hard to upload photos and writing blog post in weekdays. I work till 5 pm and take 6.30 ferry every week day. I am at home around 8 pm if I go directly to the island. I go to bed around 11 pm, so I have only 3 hours to spend at home :(

I know, I wrote before that I got an extra 2 hours from job but it turned out that my chief did not want to do it actually and made something after me, so I received an warning from the administration... Life is unfair...

When I looked at the news about Gazze, I am ashamed for my silly toughts about my life and my problems, they are looking like blessings then... I want to do something but there is nothing to do which I can except to send my peace wishes to them...

Ok... The first one is the 8th day photo of 365, I took this photo when I was going to work. I was late that's why I could see the sunrise.



We have come again to that knee of seacost

no ocean can reach.

This second photo is from work today. I am really happy to introduce you one of my collegue, Sıdıka. She is a multi-talented, beautiful, young girl looking for a good man to marry with ;)




...

She is full of strength and energy, but she panics
in the dark as before and grows abnormally thin overnight.

... don't make yourself miserable
with what's to come, or not to come.

!!!... I am telling you this Rumi play always works :)

This is all for today...


Love to all of you





Belgin

Hiç yorum yok: