7 Ocak 2009 Çarşamba

day 6 and 7th of 365




Ok... don't think that I am a lazy girl to upload the photo of the day yesterday. I was very busy yesterday and arrived to home just before the midnight so you'll get the photos of 6 & 7th days both today.

First photo is from yesterday. I went to the monthly meeting of NMRT (national medical rescue team) Istanbul. The speaker was one of the members of NMRT and talked about how do the NMRTs work around the world. It was quite interesting and he was a good speaker. At the coffee break I gave my passport number to the officer to put my name on the list of emergency calling for abroad. There are some options nowadays as you know :(


...
You are the soul.
Be that, and when you hear yourself
in some hypocrisy,
cut free. Quickly, cut.
....

The second photo is today's. I usually stop at Besiktas for shopping when I was going to home. I did not do shopping today but played lottery :) Wish me luck please... This eagle statue is a sign of the one of the biggest football club of Turkey, BJK (Beşiktaş Jimnastic Club).


Do you think that I know what I'm doing?

That for one breath or half-breath I belong to myself?

As much as a pen knows what it's writing,

or the ball can guess where it's going next.

Peace for innocent people (or all people) all around the world ...

Hiç yorum yok: