9 Mayıs 2010 Pazar

Günün keşifleri / Look what I found today !

İlk olarak facebook sayfasında yanlışlıkla bir yere tıklayınca karşıma bir renk testi reklamı çıktı, bir de baktım ödülü de varmış. Ödül tam benim iştahımı kabartacak cinsten, ne olduğunu eminim tahmin etmişsinizdir :) 1 haftalık yurt dışı tatili! Hem de Tayland'da! Siz de katılmak isterseniz buraya tıklayın...

Sorry guys but the first announcement for my turkish firends but this one is a beautiful story which will make you grateful or adventurer in some way ! My friend Beth has sent this article to her FB page and I really loved the story when I read. It's about a woman who lost her job, home and car but not her humanity ;) You can check it here...

and the photo of the day is from my south america trip. El Chalten is a small town in Patagonia. The reflected image of the town is mt.Fitz Roy but I loved this yellow roof pension too :)

El Chalten, Argentina

A human being is essentially

a spirit-eye

Whatever you really see,

you are that

Hiç yorum yok: